MEI has experience with a wide range of professional societies, trade associations, charitable organizations, user groups, and more. Learn about our Philosophy, how we are Organized, the Services we offer, and the Benefits of working with an association management company.
The basis of any organization is its philosophy, the set of principles that consistently anchor its conduct.
Ours is quite simple.
We are managers who stick to our knitting -- management. We employ a simple organizational structure, favoring ancillary service artisans over burdensome overhead.
Benefits of working with an AMC
MEI is a long-time member of AMCi which provides this overview of the success of association management companies and the breadth and depth of this essential part of the association community.
Success for AMCs is completely contingent upon the successes we achieve for the associations we manage. That’s why you’ll find that AMC professionals are passionate about what we do on your behalf. At every level, AMC professionals are committed to your vision, your mission, and your membership. We also concentrate on optimizing efficiencies, streamlining expenditures, and keeping the organization on track toward long-term growth and achievement.
The fact is that AMCs can be a smart choice for many associations, because of the wide array of benefits and advantages they offer. AMCs deliver:
Operational & Staffing Benefits
- Staffing and services are customized to meet each individual organization’s needs.
- A broad spectrum of expertise covering all the disciplines required to run an effective association.
- Day-to-day and ongoing staff management, alleviating administrative headaches often faced by association Boards of Directors.
- Improved staffing and resource allocation, giving each association access to specialized resources – just what you need when you need it.
- Proven best management practices and best-of-class resources and technologies.
- Efficiencies derived from leveraging shared resources, including office space, equipment and technologies.
- Improved buying power since purchases can be leveraged across multiple clients.
- Reduced business risks because an AMC takes on many of the insurance liabilities associated with operating an association.
- Greater member satisfaction results from the professionalism and responsiveness of staff who understand the importance of placing members first.
- Freedom from daily operations allows Boards to maintain their focus on mission and strategy.
- Integration of innovative strategies and ideas, stemming from the input and experience AMCs gain from working with multiple industry and professional organizations.
- Scalability to accommodate organizational growth or contraction over time.